So...After 7 years .. Who really did up... 9/11....?

Before the Taliban and Saddam Wars....Which country had the worst Civil rights standards and political freedom

Can the TALIBAN legitmately be called Terrorists...?

A note to my visitors:

I am curious about who reads my blogs....
so please leave a Comment so I may know who it is.....!


Wednesday, March 19, 2008

TWINS:.... ITALIAN -- PUNJABI

Welcome to my TWINS section....
Here i will post pictures of famous people.. generally from different racial types... that have striking resemblance in facial features...

Let me know what u think about them....:



1.

I always find it interesting when I see people from different " race" .. or countries that have a striking resemblance... It gives me a sudden epiphany about geography, the idea of race, and varieties of the world... ..
Here I am showing some pictures of two of my favorite people...that I see regularly on TV
Manu Ginobilli... An Italian from Argentina... playing in the NBA....
and Vivek Oberoi.... A Punjabi Indian Film Actor.. Ginobilli Ginobilli

The more I look at them.. the more they look alike to me...:
Vivek Oberoi
fsdfsdf

Vivek

This is Viveks father.... Suresh Oberoi.. ..He looks even more like Ginobilli than his Vivek...
Ginobilli

I always find it interesting when I see people from different " race" .. or countries that have a striking resemblance... It gives me a sudden epiphany on the whole concept of race and geographic and entire creation of human being...





Here I am showing some pictures of two of my favorite people...that I see regularly on TV


Manu Ginobilli... An Italian from Argentina... playing in the NBA....


and Vivek Oberoi.... A Punjabi Indian Film Actor..
Ginobilli Ginobilli





























The more I look at them.. the more they look alike to me...:


















Vivek Oberoi







fsdfsdf




























..

No comments:

Sight of the Hour

Sight of the Hour
The Hanging Gardens of Babylon

A...C H O L A C H E R A P A N D I A N...Production

...........................................................................