So...After 7 years .. Who really did up... 9/11....?

Before the Taliban and Saddam Wars....Which country had the worst Civil rights standards and political freedom

Can the TALIBAN legitmately be called Terrorists...?

A note to my visitors:

I am curious about who reads my blogs....
so please leave a Comment so I may know who it is.....!


Thursday, March 27, 2008

Slave Labor ... in the US...?

An interesting article from BBC news... south asia..

"Indian men in US 'slave' protest

The Indian workers claim they have been kept in poor conditions
Almost 100 Indians who moved to the US for jobs have marched hundreds of miles to Washington DC in protest at being forced to work "like slaves".
The Indian ambassador


http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7316130.stm

No comments:

Sight of the Hour

Sight of the Hour
The Hanging Gardens of Babylon

A...C H O L A C H E R A P A N D I A N...Production

...........................................................................