So...After 7 years .. Who really did up... 9/11....?

Before the Taliban and Saddam Wars....Which country had the worst Civil rights standards and political freedom

Can the TALIBAN legitmately be called Terrorists...?

A note to my visitors:

I am curious about who reads my blogs....
so please leave a Comment so I may know who it is.....!


Friday, March 14, 2008

First Dalit CEO in Indian IT business

I found this on you tube and was surprised to read.. that

" Thirty-one-year old Atul Paswan has successfully changed what many may have said was his destiny. A Dalit from Siwan district in Bihar three years ago, the village schoolteacher's son set up a software company in Bangalore "

I was surprised because... I thought that in this age of education... and university opportunities .. and caste quotas... that an ambitious Dalit would have reached this point atleast at some time in 1990s.

Since the government of Indian doesnt publish or reveal any statistics about "caste" demograpgics in different sectors of the economy... speculative people like myself dont know the presence of each caste in any sector..

I have to assume that Brahmin and "Upper Caste" have the higher presence in all power positions ....especially those positions of definative bougeoise foundation..

Is there even a single "low caste" persona of note who is part of the indian IT boom...?

I collect data like this.. and even I dont know...?

So this you tube video... was quite alarming and informative for me.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8xOia2MjXU

No comments:

Sight of the Hour

Sight of the Hour
The Hanging Gardens of Babylon

A...C H O L A C H E R A P A N D I A N...Production

...........................................................................